Friday, June 01, 2018
By CarKhabri Team
Affordable Petrol Hatchbacks For Buyers In the Indian Car Market
Although going through the aggressive hike in the fuel prices during last few years car maintenance has become a little difficult for the car owners as they have to sacrifice their other needs to retain the balance between their other needs and fuel expenses. But, despite of this, the car buyers in the Indian car market are surprisingly shifting towards petrol cars due to low maintenance cost, low emission and various other reasons.
If you are also planning to buy a petrol car for your family, but concerned about its fuel efficiency, then there are some fuel efficient cars that you consider before you finally drive your dream car to home.
1. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800: Ruling the Indian roads for more than a decade the Alto 800 is undoubtedly the best hatchback in the Indian car market despite of various affordable hatchbacks. Empowered with the 800 cc petrol engine that hatchback delivers an impressive average of 24.70 kmpl. With the starting price tag of Rs. 2.51 lakh (ex-showroom price, New Delhi).
2. Maruti Suzuki Alto K10: Referred as an advanced version of Alto 800 hatchback, the Alto K10 is enriched with 1.0 litre petrol engine and capable for delivering an average of 24.07 kmpl. With an affordable price range varying from Rs. 3.62 lakh to Rs. 4.56 lakh (0n-road price, New Delhi).
3. Maruti Suzuki Baleno: With the starting price of Rs. 5.36 lakh (ex-showroom price, New Delhi), the Baleno is a premium hatchback that is empowered with 1.2 litre engine and delivers an average of 21.4 kmpl.
4. Renault Kwid: Offered by the French car maker Renault, Kwid is the best selling hatchback by the car maker that played an important role in strengthening its position in the Indian car market. Available wit the two engine option of 800 cc and 1.0 litre petrol engine, the entry level 800 cc Kwid is capable of delivering an average of 25.17 kmpl. The price of this hatchback starts from Rs. 3.05 lakh.
5. Tata Tiago: Last couple of years have been encouraging for the domestic car maker Tata Motors. The launch of Tiago hatchback can be considered as the game changer for the Tata Motor in the Indian car market which succeed in impressive the buyers of all segments across the country. It is energized with 1.2 litre Revotron petrol engine and delivers an impressive average of 23.84 kmpl. Its price starts from Rs. 3.67 lakh (on road price, New Delhi).
Besides, these hatchbacks there are various car like Hyundai Eon, Datsun Redi-Go, Maruti Suzuki Celerio, etc that have succeeded in impressing the buyers with their economical performance.