Tuesday, September 15, 2015
By Carkhabri Team
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz SHVS: Reasons to Buy
Now days when there is regular fluctuation in fuel prices across the world car aspirants are interested to buy cars that are not only embellished with powerful engine and luxurious features but also deliver fuel efficient performance. Going through this concern of buyers car makers are also endeavoring on manufacturing cars that offer fuel efficient results but also do not spoil pollution. This has resulted in increase of hybrid vehicles which offer low emission and enhanced fuel efficiency and therefore along with petrol and diesel variants car makers are also bringing their hybrid versions in market.
Recently country’s leading car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India Limited launched the hybrid version of its good performing sedan Ciaz in Indian car market. The sedan was launched in both petrol and diesel variants equipped with 1.4 litre K series petrol engine and 1.3 litre Multijet diesel engine with both engines boosting the power of 93 bhp and 90 bhp respectively, almost an year back. But going through the regular hike in fuel prices, recently car maker has come up with hybrid version of the same in diesel trim by completely replacing the diesel trim from market.
The hybrid version of Ciaz launched in Indian car market has been endorsed as one of the best hybrid car offered in market which is miles ahead from other hybrid cars in segment. It has been said by company sources that the hybrid technology which has been offered in Ciaz is much advanced and dynamic technology which is not offered by any other maker in country so far. The worth mentioning feature of this technology is that it not only offers improved fuel efficient performance but also enhances power generation efficiency of engine. The DDiS 200 diesel engine is now mated with Integrated Starter Generator (ISG). Interestingly it has been developed to offer fuel efficient performance of 28.09 kmpl.
Well coming on the reasons which make Ciaz SHVS Hybrid from other hybrid cars it would be better to discuss those features which make it superior from other hybrid cars.
1. Idle stop and start: An interesting feature of new SHVS Ciaz is that its engine works automatically as you press its clutch. The engine goes into idle mode when you press it and gets activated when you press its clutch. This is helpful in enhancing its fuel efficiency.
2. Torque assist function: Regeneration of energy is helpful in generation of torque which is helpful in offering optimized acceleration and improving performance.
3. Brake energy regeneration: The sedan uses high capacity battery for braking purpose and generates additional energy that is helpful in working of idle stop and start functionality of engine while generating speed.
4. Gear Shift indicator: The gear shift indicator now offers more efficient gear shifting option and helping in improving fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
5. More sophisticated features: Ciaz has been one of the best initiative by Indo-Japanese manufacturers and is blessed with remarkable features like keyless push start system, camera assisted reverse parking system, personal reading lamps, rear sunshade, rear air conditioner vents and many more.
6. Bunch of utility spaces: with an objective to offer comfort traveling experience to passengers Ciaz has been equipped with different utility spaces giving an experience traveling in your personal room.
7. Fleet of safety features: The pleasure and fun of long drives enhances when your vehicle offers you complete safety while travelling. Developed on Total Effective Control Technology (TECT) Ciaz carries robust body which cannot damage during serious collision. With this integration of safety features like seat belt pretensioners and force limiters, dual airbags, ABS+EBD, and rear parking sensors further enhance the list of safety standards offered in this premium sedan.
It would not be wrong to say that buying Maruti Suzuki Ciaz SHVS will undoubtedly deliver true value of money to its buyers.