Monday, May 30, 2016
By Manoj Kumawat
Awaited cars in Indian car market during June 2016
In recent years Indian car market has emerged as one of the fastest car markets growing across the world which has fascinated international car makers to either bring their news products in India or update their existing portfolio. The statement seems to be true by cars that are launched every month in Indian car market following the same trend where the month of May 2016 witnessed the launch of Toyota Innova Crysta, Lamborghini Huracan Spyder, Honda BR-V, facelift Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and Mercedes Benz GLS class. Similarly the coming month of June has also some interesting gems hidden in its bag to surprise Indian car market with launch of some highly awaited products to enlighten Indian car market with their brightness. Some of these products are referred below:
1. Datsun Redi-Go: The Redi-Go hatchback from Datsun by subsidiary of Japanese car maker Nissan Motors is going to make its debut during the first week of coming month. The hatchback is being introduced to compete with Kwid hatchback from Renault and therefore underpins almost same power train as offered in Kwid, i.e. 799 cc three cylinder petrol engine generating the power of 53 bhp and torque of 72Nm. It is reported to deliver an average of 25.17 kmp and will be mated with five speed manual gear transmission system and is expected to be priced between Rs. 2.5 lakh and Rs. 3.5 lakh.
Also Read: Datsun commences booking of Redi Go
2. Renault Kwid 1.0 litre: The launch of hatchback Kwid was not less than a surprise for French car maker which launched it to just examine its acceptance in Indian car market. The hatchback succeeded in ruling the hearts of Indian buyers and therefore going through positive response from Indian car enthusiasts car maker is going to bring its upgraded version with 1000 cc engine which will generate the power of 65 bhp and mated with five speed manual gear transmission system. The proposed avatar of Kwid is also reported to be equipped with enhanced safety features followed by AMT system.
Also Read: Awaited cars from Renault Motors in India
3. Volkswagen Ameo: With compact sedan Ameo, German car maker Volkswagen is all set to debut in segment in which it has not entered till now. The compact sedan is all set to make its debut sometimes during the month of June, but its first unit has already witnessed sunrays few days back and has come out from the production unit. The Ameo will be offered in both petrol and diesel disguises which would be empowered with 1.2 litre three cylinder MPI petrol engine and 1.5 litre four cylinder TDI diesel engine. The former churns power of 74bhp and torque of 110Nm, the later boosts power of 89 bhp and torque of 230Nm. The petrol variant will be offered with five speed manual gear transmission system while the diesel with five speed manual and 7 speed DSG transmission system. It is expected to be offered with starting price of Rs. 5 lakh onwards.
4. Maruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition: Country’s leading car maker MSIL is going to bring the limited edition of best selling hatchback Swift during the month of June 2016. Continuing the same engine configuration of 1.2 litre K-Series petrol and 1.3 litre DDiS diesel engine. The major attraction of Maruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition will include racing lines on the bonnet extended to rear doors, white colored rear view mirrors covers with black colored caps. The side profile and interiors will sport dual colored treatment.
5. Mercedes Benz GLC: German luxurious car maker Mercedes Benz will launch its upcoming SUV GLC in Indian car market on June 2, 2016. The GLC is said to be a SUV version of C-Class sedan and will be placed against the likes of Audi Q5 and BMW X3 in Indian car market. It will sport 1.2 litre four cylinder diesel engine and mated with nine speed 9G Tronic automatic transmission system followed by 4MATIC AWD System. To priced between Rs. 35 lakh and Rs. 45 lakh The SUV will host bunch of interesting features in form of COMAN infotainment system, three spoke steering wheel and leather upholstery.