Wednesday, October 19, 2016
By Kamal Swami
Celebrate the Festival of Diwali With Hyundai Car
With its first compact SUV Creta performing brilliantly in Indian car market since its launch, Hyundai Motors India Limited has already a reason to smile. But it does not mean that Korean car maker is hitting its shots by putting gun on the shoulders of Creta, simultaneously its other cars are also performing well in market and it is hypothesised that with luring offers during the festival season on various models, company will continue to retain its position of second largest car maker in country after Indo-Japanese group MSIL. It is reported that HMIL is offering various discounts and benefits on Eon, i10, Grand i10, Xcent, i20, Verna and Santa Fe. With this company is also offering extended warranty on different cars.
1. Hyundai Eon: The hatchback from HMIL is offered with two engine options of 0.8L iRDE engine and 1.0L Kappa engine in petrol variant. The 0.8 litre iRDE petrol engine with displacement capacity of 814cc churns the power of 55bhp and torque of 76Nm at 5500 rpm and 4000 rpm respectively. The another engine option of 1.0 litre Kappa engine has displacement capacity of 998cc and generates the power of 68 bhp and torque of 94Nm at 6200 rpm and 3500 rpm respectively. During this festival season if you are planning to buy this hatchback as your first car then do not think twice and bring it to your home and enjoy benefits up-to Rs. 60,000 being offered by HMIL.
2. Hyundai i10: One of the best selling hatchbacks since its inception by HMIL is also being offered with benefits up-to Rs. 53,000 on petrol variant which is energized with 1.1 litre iRDE engine with displacement capacity of 1086cc boosting the power of 68.1 bhp and torque of 99.04Nm. It is also offered with an option of LPG variant which delivers fuel efficient performance of 19.2 kmpl while the petrol delivers an average of 19.8 kmpl.
3. Hyundai Grand i10:Referred as an advanced version of i10 hatchback, Grand i10 made its debut in 2013 and succeed in receiving an award of ICOTY during the same year. It is offered in both petrol and diesel variants. The petrol trim is enriched with 1.2 litre Kappa Dual VTVT engine developing the power of 82bhp and torque of 114Nm. The transmission system is offered with option of five speed manual gearbox and also four speed automatic transmission system. The diesel variant powers 1.1 litre U2 diesel engine developing the power of 70 bhp and torque of 160Nm. The transmission system includes five speed manual gearbox system. During this festive season HMIL is offering benefits up-to Rs. 83,000 on petrol variant and Rs. 91,000 on diesel variant.
4. Hyundai Xcent: Developed on same platform as used Grand i10, the Xcent sedan is referred as successor of Accent. The powertrains include 1.2 litre petrol and 1.1 litre diesel engine configurations. The petrol variant generates the power of 82 bhp at 6000 rpm and maximum torque of 114 Nm at 4000 rpm, while the diesel variant churns the power of 70 bhp at 4000 rpm and a peak torque of 160 Nm at 1500-2750 rpm. During this festive season you can enjoy benefits up-to Rs. 47,000 on petrol and Rs. 57,000 on diesel variants.
5. Hyundai Elite i20: The hatchback made its debut two years back in Indian car market and recently its automatic transmission variant has been introduced in market by HMIL. If you have any plan to bring Elite i20 during Diwali then you can enjoy the benefits upto Rs. 10,000 on both petrol and diesel variants. The petrol variant of hatchback empowers 1.2 litre Kappa petrol engine that churns the maximum power of 81.90 bhp and torque of 114.7Nm while the diesel is enriched with 1.4 litre CRDI engine boosting the power of 88.76 bhp and torque of 219.6 Nm.
6. Hyundai Verna: Verna may be described as one of the successful sedans by Korean car maker and at present its 4S version is being sold in market. In its new 4S avatar the sedan is offered with two engine options of 1.4 litre and 1.6 litre in petrol variant while the diesel variant is offered with option of 1.4 litre CRDi and 1.6 litre CRDi diesel engine. With an objective to lure buyers towards this sedan HMIL is offering benefits up-to Rs. 1,00,000 on both petrol and diesel variants.
7. Hyundai Santa Fe: Santa Fe is one of the elegant SUV by Korean car maker. Empowered with 2.2 litre diesel engine developing the power of 194.3 bhp and torque of 420.7 Nm, Santa Fe is the perfect blend of power and performance. It is offered with three driving option of 2WD MT, 2WD AT and 4WD AT,. If you are off-rider and love to enjoy driving a rugged vehicle then with benefits up-to Rs. 2,00,000 you can bring this SUV to your home during this festive season.
With all these above benefits you will be also offered with an assured gift of cricket kit on purchase of any vehicle referred above.