Wednesday, August 17, 2016
By Kamal Swami
Ford hikes the prices of Endeavour up-to Rs. 1.62 lakh
Ford India, the Indian arm of U.S. based car maker Ford has hiked prices of Endeavour SUV up-to Rs. 50,000, although as an impact of 4% hike in the excise duty announced by the Central government in its budget has resulted in an additional hike the prices of different variants in Endeavour line-up. The increased prices of different variants offered in Endeavour family are referred below:
• Ford Endeavour 2.2 4X2 MT Trend – INR 25,00,800 (increased by INR 1,36,801)
• Ford Endeavour 2.2 4X2 AT Trend – INR 25,50,800 (increased by INR 1,11,800)
• Ford Endeavour 2.2 4X4 MT Trend – INR 26,60,800 (increased by INR 1,11,800)
• Ford Endeavour 2.2 4X2 AT Titanium – INR 27,50,800 (increased by INR 1,36,800)
• Ford Endeavour 3.2 4X4 AT Trend – INR 27,65,800 (increased by INR 1,11,800)
• Ford Endeavour 3.2 4X4 AT Titanium – INR 29,76,800 (increased by INR 1,61,800)
The India bound version of Ford Endeavour is offered with option of 2.2 litre TDCi and 3.2 litre TDCi. The former engine configuration boosts the power of 160PS and torque of 385Nm and is offered with 4x2 driving option and mated with six speed automatic transmission system followed by option of 2 wheel and four wheel drive mated with six speed manual gear transmission system. The later 3.2 litre TDCi engine churns the power of 200 PS and torque of 470Nm mated with six speed automatic transmission system and available with four wheel driving system as standard feature.
The other major features offered in 2016 Ford Endeavour include LED DRLs, HID headlamps, electronic panoramic sunroof, parking sensors, cruise control, 10 speaker sound system, tyre pressure monitoring system, traction control system, hill descent control, hill launch assist, eight way power adjustable driver seat and many more.