Friday, February 05, 2016
By Manoj Kumawat
Indian Auto Expo: Cars that will grab the attention of Selfie lovers
Gates of Indian Auto Expo 2016, 13th edition will open for car enthusiasts from February 5, 2016, however it is speculated that the expo will grab crowd mainly during weekends, but still there are some cars which will stop your feet on first day and compel you for clicking a “Selfie” with them.
1. Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza: Encouraged with huge success of Baleno hatchback and mixed review from its first ever crossover S-Cross, country’s leading car manufacturer MSIL is flying on seventh sky and has high hopes from its new compact SUV Vitara Brezza which has already grabbed the attention of car enthusiasts during last one year. Expected to be launched with price tag below Rs. 10 lakh the compact SUV has everything that you expect to be offered in your favorite compact SUV that comes in your budget.
2. Volkswagen Ameo: The compact sedan from German car maker Volkswagen will undoubtedly grab the attention of buyers who prefer to travel in a big car under their budget. Expected to be priced between Rs. 5.5 lakh and Rs. 8.5 lakh the compact sedan is developed on its elder sibling Polo hatchback and has succeeded in receiving appreciation from industry mavens.
3. Honda BR-V: Last couple of years have been successful years for Japanese car maker Honda Motors and it seems company do not want to lose this momentum during this year also. Developed on Mobilio’s platform Honda has introduced its new MPV BR-V during Indian Auto Expo. The worth mentioning feature of BR-V from Honda are its improved exteriors and interiors.
4. Toyota Innova aka Crysta: Innova has been the best selling products by Japanese car maker Toyota Motors since its launch. Now going through the changing requirements of buyers in current scenario the car maker has introduced its refreshed version which will be named as Crysta. With an objective to give it a distinctive look company has completely offered it in new look.
5. Tata Hexa: It would not be wrong to say that Hexa has everything that will compel you to bite your nails because of its stunning looks which you had never witnessed in vehicles offered by domestic car maker Tata Motors. To priced under the range of Rs. 20 lakh, Hexa is equipped with some eye catching features like distinctive interiors, sun roof, and mood lighting.