Thursday, February 04, 2016
By Manoj Kumawat
New Renault Duster unveiled in India @ 2016 Auto Expo
Slated to be launched later this year, the 2016 Renault Duster facelift finally made its India debut on Day 2 of the ongoing 2016 Auto Expo. Aside from uncovering the Duster Facelift, yesterday French carmaker showcased two new variants of KWID, i.e. 1.0-liter engine and an AMT Easy-R transmission.
Apart from receiving cosmetic changes in the exterior and interiors, new Duster is offered with an option of AMT with diesel engine, to compete against the likes of Hyundai Creta as it’s the only SUV in its section having diesel variant with AMT.
Continuing the existing engine configuration, the changes that will be adorned in Gen. Next Duster are:
1. New CMO-10 Engine Compartment
2. New T4 E&E Architecture- New front-fascia
3. Revised roof rails and fog lamps
4. New electrically-adjustable outside rear-view mirrors with turn indicators
5. Gun metal finish alloy wheels
6. New Media navigation system
7. Cruise control with speed limiter
8. Eco Mode
9. New rear view camera with guidelines
10. ABS with EBD
11. ESP and Hill Start Assist
Additionally, New Duster will also be available in new Cayenne orange colour besides the existing colour options.