Tuesday, September 08, 2015
By Kamal Swami
Speculated attractions of Frankfurt Motor Show 2015: A Glimpse
With almost a week left in the organization of Frankfurt Motor Show 2015 both organizers and major car makers have tighten their seat belts to give final shape to their preparations for making a memorable event in the history of International Auto Show. Although the success of auto show is hidden in future but even before its commencement it has succeeded in grabbing the attention of car enthusiasts and they are keen to get latest updates about the cars that will be showcased during the show. On the basis of reports received from authentic sources we at carkhabri.com are providing you brief information about the new initiatives that will reveal their charm during the show and will rule over the hearts of car lovers in coming years.
1. Audi A4: Continuing the looks of existing version the fifth generation Audi A4 is all ready to make its debut during the show. Developed on MQB platform carried from Volkswagen group the new Audi A4 is reported to offer spacious cabin to the passengers along with improved engine efficiency.
Along with Audi A4 it is reported that German car maker will also showcase an electronic version of its SUV Q6 e-tron during the show.
2. BMW X1: Embellished with new features and aggressive looks than its existing version the second generation BMW X1 is also ready to mark its unforgettable presence during the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show 2015. The major attraction of this refreshed version would be introduction of new petrol engines, integration of contemporary safety measures and spacious cabin. With this it is also speculated that German car maker will also showcase the refreshed version of BMW 3 Series blessed with improved engine efficiency, refreshed interiors and minute cosmetic changes on the exteriors.
3. Borgward: After the long gap of more than five decades German car maker Borgward is expected to make its entrance in auto world during the motor show with its hybrid SUV during Frankfurt Motor Show. The last initiative made by car maker was back in 1961 and is almost forgotten brand in today’s scenario. With its re-entrance the car maker is all set to make its strong position back in German and International car market.
4. Ferrari 488 Spider: Italian car maker Ferrari is going to make its presence during the show with aggressive version of roofless 488 GTB. Empowered with 660 bhp 3.9 litre twin turbo V8 engine kissing the mark of 62 kmph in span of 3 seconds, the 488 GTB is capable of generating CO2 emissions of 260 g/km.
5. Jaguar F-Pace: British multinational car maker Jaguar will showcase its highly anticipated cross F-Pace during the show. Developed to compete with Audi Q5 and Porsche Macan, the cross over is expected to be a trend setter in mid-sized SUV segment across the world.
6. Lexus RX: Lexus the sister concern of Japanese car maker Toyota will reveal its charm on ramp in form of fourth generation Lexus RX. The luxurious car would be offered in both petrol and hybrid versions which would be energized with 3.5 litre V6 petrol followed by 2.0 litre turbocharged petrol RX 200t engine boosting the power of 225 bhp. Apart from this car maker will also showcase upgraded version of Lexus GS during the show.
7. Mercedes Benz S-Class: German car maker Mercedes Benz will showcase cabriolet version of its luxurious coupe S-Class at its stand. Empowered with twin turbocharged V8 and V12 petrol engines, the cabriolet S-Class is best substitute of upcoming Rolls Royce Dawn.
8. Mini Clubman: Replacing it’s not so popular Clubdoor version Mini will be making its entrance in show with new Clubman, continuing its conventional ‘barn door’ boot. Developed on BMW’s UKL1 platform the new Mini Clubman is speculated to make its strong presence in its segment.
9. Seat Ibiza Cupra: Borrowing 1.8 litre turbo engine from Volkswagen Polo GTI boosting power of 189 bhp. The upgraded version of Cupra is reported to be blessed with new dynamic changes including bodykit and central exhaust.
10. Suzuki Baleno: It is reported that Japanese car maker Suzuki is also going to showcase the hatchback version of its premium sedan Baleno during the show. The hatchback Baleno is said to be an upgraded version of Swift hatchback that was conceived six years back. It is expected to make its debut in International market sometimes during next year.
To get more updates about Frankfurt Motor Show 2015, stay tuned with carkhabri.com !!!