Tuesday, October 18, 2016
By Kriti Gupta
What Volkswagen Has in its Bag for Festive Season?
The launch of compact sedan Ameo has already given the reason of flying on seventh sky to German car maker Volkswagen and now with arrival of festive season it seems that company is all set to en-cash the emotions of its buyers with lucrative offers by organizing Volksfest between October 1, 2016 and October 31, 2016. During fest the car maker is giving an opportunity to bring home its best selling cars including Polo, Jetta, Vento and Beetle and celebrate the festival of Diwali with your dear ones. Well this is not an end of the offers made by Volkswagen, the customers coming to Fest will also be offered some beneficial offers followed by a contest to win Volkswagen Hamper.
The exclusive offers that will be offered to customers include:
1. Attractive offers on the purchase of tyres
2. 7-point check-up* + complimentary car top wash
3. Attractive offers on RSA Extension
4. Attractive deals on Full Body, Minor Body and Paint Repair labour charges
5. Car Grooming Packages
6. Germ-clean interior treatment + Free AC Disinfection
With the car maker is also offering exclusive rewards to visitors coming in the fest. The detail of rewards is referred below:
1. Daily prizes for ‘Best Upkeep of Car’ and ‘Best Participation in Volksfest’
2. Weekly Lucky Draw Win Blaupunkt multi-media
3. Monthly Bumper Bonanza – Special Gift Hampers
4. Quiz on Service Benefits- Lucky winners to get attractive gifts at the end of the month
Talking about the exclusive offers offered on Volkswagen Polo hatchback, company is offering mouth watering finance scheme at the interest rate of zero percent charges for the period of three years offered by VW Finance or cash discount of Rs. 35,000 on cash purchase of this hatchback.
Moving towards luxurious sedans Jetta and Vento. You can bring home the Jetta sedan on an EMI for thirty six months by paying an interest at the rate of 4.99%. Whereas sedan Vento is offered at the interest rate for zero percent for three years by VW Finance or cash discount of Rs. 50,000 on cash purchase.
Similarly if you are dreaming to buy the two door hatchback Beetle during this festive season but concerned about the EMI, then it is the best time to make your dream come true, because now the car maker is offering the hatchback at an EMI of Rs. 29,999 on accomplishment of terms and conditions determined by the company.