Friday, March 13, 2020
By CarKhabri Team
6 Tips For Selling The Used Car
Undoubtedly the first car that you had driven home was your dream car, but human needs are limitless and as soon as your first need is satisfied you start working for satisfying your other need. Similarly, as there is an improvement in your financial status there is the desire of driving a new car which is more comfortable and luxurious than your previous car. This, however, doesn’t mean that your first car is now useless and should be sent for scrap, it still has lots of potential hidden in it and may not be less than a dream car for someone.
But, how to sell the used car is a major question in front of every person and therefore you are not an exception to it. If you are also facing the same problem, then below are some tips which you should keep in concern to sale your existing car without any complications.
1. Make your car look best: The first impression is the last impression and the same principle applies when you sell your car. If your car is not properly cleaned whether it is from exterior or interior, it is obvious it will not attract the new buyer, despite good machinery. For this, you can hire the services from any of the car garages located near you.
2. Advertising: Nowadays, there are lots of online platforms which offer you the facility of advertising your used products free of cost, by just displaying their images and condition. Therefore, by using these portals you can advertise your car with a brief description of its performance. Here, one thing that needs to be kept in concern is being honest, and sharing the true information about every aspect like the kilometers driven, date of purchase, condition of the tires, and others. Doing this will help you in getting queries only from the buyers who are willing to buy it. Along with this, also do not forget to mention the convenient time to call you, because today going through the excessive use of mobile phones, people make calls without any concern of time.
3. Preparing documents accordingly: Apart from the actual bill of your car, the second buyer of your car will also be interested to know about its registration certificate, insurance policy, pollution check control, and also the repair and servicing charges to have an idea about its mechanical aspects. Therefore, make the proper set of all these documents get ready to avoid any confusion.
4. Meeting and test drive: As you visit the showroom for a test drive and understanding the features of a car, similarly the new buyer of your car will also like to see the condition of your car and go for its drive. Therefore once, everything is finalized between you, invite him for the meeting to decide the further course of action.
5. Pricing: It is said that a person is the best assessor of his abilities, and therefore you are the real person to know the actual reason for selling your car. Therefore, keeping that factor in concern mentions the expected price for your car in the advertisement that you have displayed on the platform for selling the car.
6. Sale agreement: Once everything is finalized between you and the prospective buyer, get the sale agreement prepared accordingly and get is signed by both of you before giving him the keys of your car.