Tuesday, November 15, 2016
By Carkhabri Team
Cars parked in Garage of U.S President Elect Honorable Donald Trump
Surprising the whole world with his unpredictable victory, name of next President Elect of United States of America Mr. Donald Trump is not a name which came into lime light during couple years since the preparation for next President of United States began. Prior to signing as the contestant for the election of U.S. President, Donald Trump was recognized as successful businessmen, reality television celebrity, and then a politician and finally the Presidents of world’s biggest economy.
Although during elections lots of allegations were imposed on Trump, but all that was a part of election campaign adopted in politics by the opponents and now all that has become a history. Today Donald Trump is the President Elect of United States of America and ready to sworn on January 2017. During the election campaign lots of secrets have already been disclosed by the opponents of Donald Trump, but do you know apart from all those controversies honorable President Elect of America Mr. Donald Trump is also a fun loving person and has been seen chauffeuring his personal car on various occasion. From different sources it has been revealed that Mr. Trump has huge collection of luxurious, comfortable and expensive cars parked at his garage. Therefore, going through the interest of our esteemed readers we are having a look of cars owned by him.
1. Chevrolet Camaro Indianapolis: Pace Car: Continuing its ancestral features the Chevrolet Camaro was selected as the pace car by Indianapolis in 2011. The orange line moves across the car. Empowered with 6.8 V8 engine the pace car embellishes an eye catching feature in form of twenty inch exclusively aluminum garnished wheels. Use of acoustical foam is helpful in minimizing the noise of car that is generated due to its efficiency of attaining the top notch of 426 mph.
2. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren: The luxurious sedan was handed to Mr. Trump during his visit to European continent in 2005. Normally, the incumbent President prefers to drive this sedan during rainy season and therefore to offer him secured driving the car is embellished with high defined braking system. According to sources of company this braking system is introduced to enhance the functionality of brakes. Another eye catching of this car are scissor doors followed by integration of Mercedes-Benz badge.
3. Rolls-Royce Phantom: It would have been really unfair on part of Mr. Donal Trump if he did not have the Rolls-Royce Phantom parked in his garage.
4. Lamborghini Diablo: If Mr. Trump is not in good mood and has to move somewhere due to prior engagements then travelling this devil car plays an important role in boosting his mood. With efficiency of reaching the top speed of 202 mph, the Diablo is offered with rear wheel drive option with engine integrated at the middle of bonnet. The other common features offered in this giant include high defined music system, scissor doors, adjustable steering wheel and seats, and electronic windows.
5. Tesla: Powered by huge fleet of lithium-ion cells the first ever electronic car by American car maker is also seen parked in the yard of Mr. Donald Trump. Although which model of this small car is owned by him is not known but it is said to cover about 200 miles once charged fully. The noteworthy features offered in this car are rear parking sensors and semi-autonomous navigation system. The two seated small car might be quite squeezing for six feet and two inches tall Trump.
6. Cadillac Escalade: A man who loves driving high speed cars, having Cadillac Escalade might be quite surprising. But yes this car too which offers the speed 22 mph in city is also in fleet of cars owned by Trump. The reason is quite simple luxuriousness which can be witnessed in form of leather seats and wooden steering wheel. Other features offered in this car are heated front seats, cup holders, three zone cooling and heating system.
7. Ferrari: Which model of Ferrari is owned by Mr. Donald Trump is although not known but going through his love towards luxurious car it is believed that he brought a Ferrari for his drive. Another speculated reason for his interest towards this Italian brand is speculated to the eye catching logo of prancing horse.
8. Mercedes-Benz S600: With its ability to bear attacks of small arms fire and hazardous devices, this luxurious giant succeed in making its position in eyes of Mr. Trump at first instance. It seems that Mr. Trump had already an intuition of being elected as the forth coming President of USA and therefore he parked the car in his stable, which is generally sold to high officials in U.S.A for protecting them from any unexpected explosive attacks.
9. Maybach: This is one of the newest cars added in fleet of cars owned by Donald Tumper. The luxurious version of S-class by German car maker Mercedes-Benz, the major features adorned in Maybach S600 series are heated armrests, 3D surround sound system with 24 speakers, heat and massage seats, and of-course ability of generated 603 horse power to attained the speed which Mr. Trump prefer to drive.
10. Rolls-Royce 1950 Silver Cloud: The ever-lasting beauty, this car is normally seen during the academy awards chauffeuring to celebrities. But when it comes to Donald Trump, it would be an exception if you do not find this car in arsenal of cars under the flagship of Trump.
11. Cadillac Allante: An interesting feature of this car is that it offers comfort seating experience to only two passengers and therefore can be regarded as the best driving option for the Trump couple. Developed to compete with personal car owners who preferred to drive in normal street conditions. Although car is equipped with illuminated roll bar, but whether Mr. Trump ever used it or not is quite suspense.