Friday, December 03, 2021
By CarKhabri Team
Market Report About India’s EV Charging Stations In India
The report from Research and Market.com, titled “Fitment Indexation for Value Chain Players and Opportunity Breakup Analysis of Setting EV Charging Stations in India” is published.
According to the report, the change in policies by both central and state government’s are opening ways for the establishment of electric vehicle charging infrastructure in the country. With the change in the policies introduced by the government, many private organizations are interested to set up EV charging stations within the country.
The first name among these key players keen to set up electric vehicle charging stations in India is Panasonic. The Japanese electronic giant is planning to establish one lakh charging stations in 25 major cities of India. These charging stations will be set up by 2024. These charging stations will be located at petrol pumps, shopping malls, parking places, and different locations visited by masses.
Another name coming up in the race of setting up the electric vehicle charging stations in the country is electric vehicle-making company Ather Energy. The group is planning to set up 6,500 charging stations by 2022 at different locations in the entire country. Similarly, the companies like GAIL, Indian Oil Corp, NTPC, Power Grid Corp, are finding opportunities to set up electric vehicle charging stations at different locations.
The major points covered in the report are:
1. Analyzing conditions for setting EV charging infrastructure
2. Anticipated growth assessment in the number of electric vehicles in India for all the states
3. Cost breakup analysis for setting EV charging infrastructure as per the industry & global
4. Demography & economic suitability analysis for return on investment in EV infrastructure
5. Examining opportunity for EV charging infra providers across all the Indian states
6. Examining RE connectivity
7. Examining the requirement of EV chargers as per their configuration across all the states
8. Fitment analysis index for setting EV charging infrastructure across all the regions in
9. Location suitability index - Pre cursor to feasible location analysis across all Indian states
10. The Market opportunity for RE power generation companies
11. Opportunity assessment for power distribution & transmission companies across all the
Indian states for EV charging infrastructure
12. Opportunity for supply of EV and EVSE for OEMs and EPC players in India
13. Region-wise opportunity track for fuel suppliers & oil marketing companies in supporting
EV charging stations
14. Solar rooftop and grid stability across all the Indian states for supporting EV charging
The detailed report can be accessed by clicking on https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/16cl3e