Friday, November 01, 2019
By CarKhabri Team
Safety Tips For Driving At Night
Although driving at night offers a huge fun to everyone, but at the same time it is dangerous too, and a little mistake is enough to result in a severe accident. The utmost reason which in the first instance, seems responsible for accidents happening in the night is due to the reduced visibility and inefficiency of assessing the speed and distance of the vehicle coming from either side, mainly on the single road. It would not be wrong to say that these two are the major problems from which every car driver has to cope with during the night.
Going through this concern of our readers, we are summarizing some safety tips that help offer you flawless drive during the night.
1. Don’t distract the other drivers coming from the other side by driving the headlight switch to high beam mode. Dip the lights of your car whenever another car comes in front of your car.
2. Get your eyes checked at the regular interval to avoid any type of vision problem during the night.
3. Keep the window glasses clean to minimize the condensation and the glare.
4. Turn on the headlights quite early before the sunset and in case if you have to drive continuously for the whole night, then let the lights remain on, almost for an hour after the sunrise.
5. Always follow the necessary driving instructions and drive cautiously to protect your vehicle from the drivers who drive erratically.
6. If you have to travel a long distance, then try to leave your place at the earliest so that you have enough time to reach your destination before it is too dark.
7. Dim the light of accessories installed inside the car, so that they do not distract your concentration due to reflection.
8. Finally the last but not least, keep both the front and rear windscreens clean, to minimize the glare.
Keeping these safety tips in concern will help you in driving safely at night and enjoy your trip to its full extent without any complexity.