Pros : mileage, ground clearance
Cons : needs a lot to improve
1. Very low weight of the car - not good for safety.
2. Does not have 2 DIN / GPS / proper reverse sensors(just makes noise) / voice activated control / video player etc like the XUV.
3. Poor plastics - Especially the color of the chrome handles inside and out; inside handle looks like it would break any minute
4. CLUTCH iS HARD. May get knee pain - if driven in city for long time... Most Renault engines have this problem.
5. Only for those who want a car that only looks like an SUV.
6. Not for performance lovers.
Monday, August 27, 2012Reply
Even on the safety front, my Renault Duster Option Pack is fully-equipped. The Duster SUV is certainly impressive in my view as well. But, the major problem with Duster for me is the price.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012Reply
Renault Duster is one of the best SUV car with nice exterior and interior.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012Reply
Renault Duster Exterior looks are great but Some features are lack in this car.
Friday, September 28, 2012Reply
The car would come with lot of safety features.
Thursday, October 18, 2012Reply
The Renault Duster is gives great safety features.
Thursday, August 23, 2012Reply
It's big fault is clutch is so tight.